Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Doctor Who Series Four Volume One UMD

2entertain have now announced that The Doctor Who Series Four Volume One DVD will be released as a UMD for PlayStation Portable. All four volumes of Doctor Who Series One were previously released as UMDs but no other Doctor Who UMDs have been released until now. The UMD will feature the episodes: Partners in Crime, The Fires of Pompeii and Planet of the Ood, but will not include any extras. More Doctor Who UMDs for PlayStation Portable are expected to be released soon although nothing has yet been confirmed. The Doctor Who Series Four Volume One UMD will go on sale across the United Kingdom and Ireland on the 13th of April at the RRP of £5.99. You can preorder it from Play.com by clicking here.

1 comment:

Conor said...

I wont be getting this as I have the DVD volume and on boxset, if I wanted it on my PSP I could just rip my DVD and transfer it.